Heavenz Rejects
You must login or register.

Runescape clan created by Monkey9875. We are here for a social and relaxful experience while enjoying Jagex's clan setup.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to our AWESOME website.
Any questions please contact Monkey9875, Zeh Pickle, and or a Security Officer.
Please do not forget to fill out your profile information. Click "profile" at the top to do so.
Enjoy your stay here =]
Decimate The Weak!
Post your Event ideas in the event section of the page.
Zeh Pickle shall be absent from clan activity until Thursday. 5/12/11

Share | 

What are Departments? and how do i join one?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeh Pickle

PostSubject: What are Departments? and how do i join one?   Mon May 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Departments are small groups of people who do jobs for the clan. we 4 unique departments that you may join. some may have some requirements. Contact the Department Leader for info on joining.

1. Recruitment Department. (the Rank of Sergeant and up)

Leader of Department - Chronos Soul

Total spots - 6

About the Department -

This department is in charge of finding and recruiting new members to HRz. this department will get together and post vexillums all across a world in runescape. the Recruiter will advertises our clan at key points of the world like the Grand exchange. if some one is wanting to join the recruiter then sends the person to the Clan camp were the Recruit Department leader will be. The Leader will then invite the member in and tell them to visit our website and to register. the leader will then Welcome them through clan chat.

EXAMPLE: Everyone please Welcome memberX to our Clan.

2.Security Department (Corporal and up)

Leader of Department - Juice Ninja

Total spots - 8

About the Department -

This department is in charge of insuring our members a safe and fun atmosphere. Security Officers are Law enforcement of our Clan. they deal with drama and other problems between members. they run investigations to insure accuracy of information. They must report all disputes to head officer. if punishment is needed, the Head officer and the officer who reported dispute will meet with clan leader and or Deputy leader privately to discuss the issue.

3. Event Organization Committee ( Corporal and up )

Leader Of Department - Zeh Pickle

Total spots - 6

About the Department -

Participates as a member of the organizing committee for our clan. Work includes participating in committee meetings and recruitment of participants, and participation on the day-of-event. there will be one meeting a week to schedule weekly events for that week.

4. Rated Clan Wars Team ( Corporal and up)

Leader of Department -

Open Spots - 10

About the department -

This department is a team of 10 people in the clan who enjoy war, bloodshed, and the sweet taste of victory. as our clan motto states "Decimate The Weak" that is what this team is all about. there will be weekly wars mostly on weekends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What are Departments? and how do i join one?
Page 1 of 1